14" Classic Low-Rise Boardshort Wow #14
Founded in 1958, Sundek is the original California surfwear brand that became hugely popular in the 60s and 70s. Today, Sundek merges the early surf community's passion for adventure and practicality with up-to-date styling, creating a fashion forward brand known for its superior quality and fun-loving look.
- Designer Features: Sundek logo embroidered patch on back pocket; tri-color rainbow detail across the back; logo debossed on metal eyelets and printed on drawstring tips; contrast stitching throughout
- Size and Fit: Low rise. Mid thigh length. Model is wearing a size 34; Model is 6 ft 3 in, waist 32 in, inseam 32 in
- Pockets: Hand pocket with mesh lining at each side; one patch pocket back right with hook-and-loop flap closure and metal drain hole
- Fly: Hook-and loop
- Lining: Full mesh
- Waistband: 1-5/8 in wide with 4-eyelet lace-up drawstrings
- Inseam: 4 in
- Length: 14 in
- Fabric Content: Shell: 100% nylon; Lining: 100% polyester
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, inside out, separately. Do not bleach. Hang dry in the shade. Iron low.
- Sundek style M502BDTA100-23014
- Item No. 90733