14" Classic Low-Rise Boardshort Papaya Orange
Founded in 1958, Sundek is the original California surfwear brand that became hugely popular in the 60s and 70s. Today, Sundek merges the early surf community's passion for adventure and practicality with up-to-date styling, creating a fashion forward brand known for its superior quality and fun-loving look.
- Designer Features: Sundek logo patch on back pocket; tri-color rainbow detail across the back; 4-eyelet lace-up drawstrings; logo debossed on metal eyelets and printed on drawstring tips
- Size and Fit: Low rise. Model is wearing a size 32; Model is 6 ft 2-1/2 in, waist 32 in, inseam 32 in
- Pockets: One patch pocket back right with inner keyring string, metal drain hole and hook-and-loop closure
- Fly: Hook-and-loop
- Lining: Full mesh
- Waistband: 1-5/8 inch wide with 4-eyelet lace-up drawstrings
- Inseam: 3-1/2 inches
- Side Seam: 14 inches
- Fabric Content: Shell: 100% nylon; Lining: 100% polyester
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, inside out, separately. Do not bleach. Hang dry in the shade. Iron low.
- Sundek style M502BDTA100-77001
- Item No. 73299