What's more irresistible than a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow? You in your Sundek board shorts. Loaded with features, including the brand's signature rainbow arching across the back, these durable, expertly stitched board shorts are a seaside staple that both surfers and sunbathers have loved for decades.
Founded in 1958, Sundek is the original California surfwear brand that became hugely popular in the 60's and 70's. Today, Sundek merges the early surf community's passion for adventure and practicality with up-to-date styling, creating a fashion forward brand that's known for its superior quality and fun-loving look.
- Designer Features: Sundek logo patch on back pocket; tri-color rainbow detail across the back; 4-eyelet lace-up drawstrings; logo embossed on metal eyelets and printed on drawstring tips
- Size and Fit: Model is wearing a size 31; Model is 6 ft 0 in, waist 31 in, inseam 32 in
- Pockets: One back right pocket with Velcro flap closure and metal drain hole
- Fly: Velcro
- Lining: Full mesh
- Waistband: 1-5/8 inch wide with 4-eyelet lace-up drawstrings
- Inseam: 3-1/2 inches
- Side Seam: 14 inches
- Fabric Content: Shell: 100% nylon; Lining: 100% polyester
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, inside out, separately. Do not bleach. Hang dry in the shade. Iron low.
- Sundek style M502BDTA100-554
- Item No. 45662