What's more irresistible than a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow? You in your Sundek board shorts. Loaded with features, including the brand's signature rainbow arching across the back, these high-quality, expertly stitched board shorts are a seaside staple that both surfers and sunbathers have loved for decades.
Founded in 1958, Sundek is the original California surfwear brand that became hugely popular in the 60s and 70s. Today, Sundek merges the early surf community's passion for adventure and practicality with up-to-date styling, creating a fashion forward brand known for its superior quality and fun-loving look.
- Designer Features: Sundek logo patch on rear pocket; tri-color rainbow detail across the back; logo embossed on metal buttons and grommets
- Pockets: Vertical slash pocket at each side; one rear right pocket with Velcro pull-tab closure and metal drain hole
- Fly: Zipper with button-snap closure
- Lining: Full mesh
- Waistband: 1-1/4 inch wide gathered elastic with inner drawstrings for a customized fit
- Inseam: 3 inches (taken from a size Small)
- Side Seam: 13 inches (taken from a size Small)
- Fabric Content: Shell: 100% nylon; Lining: 100% polyester
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Iron low.
- Sundek style M520BDTA100-449
- Item No. 37987