What's more irresistible than a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow? You in your Sundek boardshorts. Loaded with features, including the brand's signature rainbow arching across the back, this durable, expertly stitched boardshort is the quintessential seaside staple that surfers have loved for decades.
Founded in 1958, Sundek is the original California surfwear brand that became hugely popular in the 60s and 70s. Today, Sundek merges the early surf community's passion for adventure and practicality with up-to-date styling, creating a fashion forward brand known for its superior quality and fun-loving look.
- Designer Features: Sundek logo patch on rear pocket; tri-color rainbow detail across the back; logo embossed on metal button and eyelet
- Size and Fit: Model is wearing a size Small; Model is 6 ft 0 in, waist 31 in, inseam 32 in
- Pockets: Vertical slit pocket at each side; one back right pocket with Velcro flap closure and metal drain hole
- Fly: Zipper with button-snap closure
- Lining: Full mesh
- Waistband: 1-1/2 inch wide gathered elastic with inner drawstrings for a customized fit
- Inseam: 3 inches
- Side Seam: 13 inches
- Fabric Content: Shell: 100% nylon; Lining: 100% polyester
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, inside out, separately. Do not bleach. Hang dry in the shade. Iron low.
- Sundek style M520BDTA100-586
- Item No. 45670