Sea Ridge Solar 1" Swim Brief Oriole
Speedo's revolutionary PowerFLEX Eco swim brief is good for the environment but even better for swimmers. Made of recycled nylon, it retains its shape up to 10 times longer than traditional swimwear fabrics. It also offers four times the compression and resists sagging and bagging. Creora Highclo spandex delivers a higher level of resistance to damage by chlorine. Features a colorful all-over print and internal draw cord at the waist. This swim brief is fully lined. Block the Burn UPF 50+.
- Speedo's highly durable swim brief ideal for competitive and lap swimming, made from post-consumer Nylon yarn waste
- Designer Features: Heat transfer Speedo logo left hip; all-over print on body
- Size and Fit: Model is wearing a size 32; Model is 6 ft 2 in, waist 32 in, inseam 32 in
- Lining: Fully lined
- Waistband: Thin elastic banding with inner no-slip drawstring to keep your suit where it belongs
- Side Seam: 1 in
- Fabric Content: Shell: 80% nylon, 20% Creora Highclo spandex; Lining: 50% polyester, 50% reprocessed polyester
- Care Instructions: Hand wash cold with like colors, non-chlorine bleach when needed. Remove promptly. Do not wring or twist. Line dry. Do not iron.
- Speedo style 7730211-800
- Item No. 66706