Sauvage's fashion forward swim short is made of a marvelous pique textured nylon/lycra fabric that's amazingly soft, accented with a twill tape stripe at the sides. An elastic waistband and 4-eyelet lace-up drawstrings make this swim piece great for swimming laps, and you know you'll always look good in Sauvage's fashion-forward color and styling.
Please note: Sauvage sizing runs on the small side so if in doubt, choose the next size up.
- Designer Features: Sauvage logo stitched on left leg; textured pique fabric; contrast tape stripe at sides
- Pockets: None
- Lining: Full mesh liner
- Waistband: 1-3/4 inch wide soft elastic with 4-eyelet lace-up drawstrings to keep your swimwear secure
- Inseam: 3 inches (taken from a size Small)
- Side Seam: 11 inches (taken from a size Small)
- Fabric Content: 80% nylon, 20% lycra
- Care Instructions: Hand wash cold. Do not bleach. Line dry.
- Made in San Diego, USA!
- Sauvage style 235ARM
- Item No. 80167