San Diego, California-based Sauvage swimwear is steeped in the culture of surfboarding that gave its name to "board shorts". This updated, more tailored version of classic surf shorts is masculine, laid-back and versatile.
Please note: Sauvage sizing runs on the small side so if in doubt, choose the next size up.
- Designer Features: Sauvage logo tag stitched on back pocket; logo stripe runs vertically at each side; 4-eyelet lace-up drawstring
- Pockets: One back right pocket with Velcro closure
- Pouch: Flat front with Velcro fly closure
- Lining: None
- Waistband: 2 inches wide with front lace drawstring
- Inseam: 5 inches (taken from a size 30)
- Side Seam: 14 inches (taken from a size 30)
- Fabric Content: 100% nylon
- Care Instructions: Hand or machine wash warm. Do not bleach. Tumble dry.
- Made in San Diego, USA!
- Sauvage style 532AQU
- Item No. 57615