The Pique swimmer by Sauvage is a form-fitting racer brief made of a dot-textured nylon/lycra fabric with a twill tape stripe at the sides. An elastic waistband and internal drawstring make this swim piece great for swimming laps, and you know you'll always look good in Sauvage's fashion-forward color and styling.
Please note: Sauvage sizing runs on the small side so if in doubt, choose the next size up.
- Designer Features: Textured pique fabric; contrast tape stripe at sides
- Pouch: Double-ply, contoured with center seam
- Lining: Front panel liner
- Waistband: 3/4 inch wide covered elastic with inner drawstrings to keep your swimwear secure
- Side Seam: 2-3/4 inches (taken from a size Small)
- Fabric Content: 80% nylon, 20% lycra
- Care Instructions: Hand wash cold. Do not bleach. Line dry.
- Made in San Diego, USA!
- Sauvage style 205BLKB
- Item No. 88097