Inspired by hot yoga, yet suitable for any workout, these Sauvage pants are designed for both land and water exercise. Made with lightweight Tactel nylon, these shorts dry eight times faster than cotton and are twice as soft. This fabric is also super stretchy so it hugs and supports your body for a sleek look and improved performance.
Please note: Sauvage sizing runs on the small side so if in doubt, choose the next size up.
- Versatile pants for dry and wet activities
- Designer Features: Contrast stitching; exposed knit drawstring with metal grommets
- Size and Fit: Model is wearing a size Small; Model is 6 ft 1 in, waist 31 in, suit 40R, inseam 34 in
- Pockets: Vertical slit pocket at each side with mesh lining
- Fly: Flat front with faux-fly stitching
- Lining: None
- Waistband: 1-1/2 inch wide elastic with knit drawstrings for the perfect fit
- Inseam: 33 inches
- Side Seam: 41 inches
- Fabric Content: 80% nylon, 20% lycra
- Care Instructions: Hand or machine wash warm. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low.
- Made in San Diego, USA!
- Sauvage style 619BLK
- Item No. 70588