Pacific Corduroy 3" Shorts Denim Blue
Designed and made with care in sunny California, LASC's Pacific corduroy shorts take inspiration from surf and skate culture of SoCal in the 70s. These relaxed fit shorts are made of durable yet soft and comfy corduroy with stretch for extra flexibility. Designer features include a 3-inch inseam, deep front pockets and rear patch pockets, front leg seam detail with topstitching, semi-stretch waistband with adjustable inner drawstrings, zip fly and brass button closure, finished with the brand's signature winged-A logo embroidery on the leg. These breezy shorts are perfect for beach days, boozy brunches and balmy nights.
- Designer Features: LASC "Winged A" logo embroidery left leg; durable yet soft corduroy body with stretch; front leg seam with topstitching
- Size and Fit: Relaxed fit. Roomy leg openings. Model is wearing a size Medium; Model is 6 ft 0 in, waist 31 in, inseam 32 in
- Pockets: Two front deep hand pockets; two rear patch pockets
- Fly: Zipper
- Waistband: 2 in wide fixed front and gathered elastic back, with inner draw cord for a custom fit
- Inseam: 3 in
- Length: 12-1/2 in
- Fabric Content: 97% cotton, 3% spandex
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low.
- Made in the USA!
- LASC style SH916CRD-921
- Item No. 62489