Made of premium stretch pique knit, G-Star's Correct polo is designed with an extended slim placket. Fabric covered buttons are set concealed. Two narrow stripes follow the edge of the collar and the sleeve hems. This slim fit polo works well on denim and tailored pants.
RAW Sustainable garments are made of materials that are sustainable and contribute towards minimizing the environmental impact of the G-Star RAW collection. Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 91% water.
- Designer Features: G-Star "RAW" logo left of chest; striped flat knit collar and cuffs; concealed button placket closure
- Size and Fit: Slim fit. Model is wearing a size Medium; Model is 6 ft 1.5 in, waist 31 in, suit 40R, inseam 31 in, neck 15.5 in
- Sleeves: Short sleeves measure 6 inches from underarm to sleeve hem
- Silhouette: 28 inches from shoulder to hem with an 18-1/2 inch side seam
- Fabric Content: Body: 95% organic cotton, 5% elastane; Ribbing: 100% organic cotton
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, inside out, separately or with similar colors. Do not bleach, tumble dry, or dry clean. Dry flat. Iron low.
- Designed in Amsterdam. Imported.
- G-Star style D15590-5864-4608
- Item No. 22276