1996 Micro Low Rise Trunk 3-Pack Black/Grey/Hazard
This product is sold out and currently not available.
Inspired by the 1996 Calvin Klein archival underwear campaign, CK 1996 is a vibrant logo story featuring the brand's iconic monogram framed in a box. The collection brings a new approach to print and color with a distinct graphic language. This 3-pack set of low rise trunks is blended with a silky and stretchy recycled polyester for a sustainable design. Soft and flexible logo waistband retains its shape wear after wear.
- Designer Features: Calvin Klein 1996 monogram and repeating logos on waistband; recycled polyester body; tagless for comfort
- Size and Fit: Low rise. Model is wearing a size Medium; Model is 6 ft 2-1/2 in, waist 32 in, inseam 32 in
- Pouch: Double-ply, contoured with center seam
- Waistband: 1-3/8 in wide jacquard elastic
- Inseam: 2-1/2 in
- Length: 8-1/2 in
- Fabric Content: Body: 88% recycled polyester, 12% elastane; Waistband: 58% nylon, 32% polyester, 10% elastane
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, gentle with like colors, non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Do not iron.
- Designed in the USA. Imported.
- Calvin Klein style NB3532-902
- Item No. 89710