1996 Micro Jockstrap Black
Inspired by the 1996 Calvin Klein archival underwear campaign, CK 1996 is a vibrant logo story featuring the brand's iconic monogram framed in a box. The collection brings a new approach to print and color with a distinct graphic language. This regular rise jockstrap sits above the hip and is blended with a silky and stretchy recycled polyester for a sustainable design. Soft and flexible logo waistband retains its shape wear after wear.
- Designer Features: Calvin Klein 1996 monogram and repeating logos on waistband; recycled polyester body
- Size and Fit: Full rise; waistband sits above hip. Model is wearing a size Medium; Model is 6 ft 2-1/2 in, waist 32 in, inseam 32 in
- Pouch: Double-ply, contoured with center seam
- Waistband: 1-3/8 in wide jacquard elastic
- Leg Straps: 1 in wide covered elastic
- Fabric Content: Pouch: 88% recycled polyester, 12% elastane; Waistband: 58% nylon, 32% polyester, 10% elastane
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, gentle with like colors, non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Do not iron.
- Designed in the USA. Imported.
- Calvin Klein style NB3438-002
- Item No. 89706